COVID-19 Vaccine update for the week of January 19, 2021.
The Wellpinit Service Unit received 100 Prime (first) doses and 100 booster (second) doses.
We are scheduling individuals whom are:
- Essential personnel working on the reservation
- Individuals 55 years and older
- Individuals 18 years and older with two or more high risk medical conditions
- Individuals 18 and older in multi-generational households
- Active patient at Wellpinit Clinic, or
- Resides on the Spokane Reservation or
- Essential personnel working on the Spokane Reservation
If no appointments are available for this week you will be placed on the waiting list and called as soon as next week’s distribution is announced.
Please remember to bring your COVID-19 vaccine card with you to your booster shot appointment.
Call clinic staff with any vaccine or scheduling questions at 258-4517.