STOI ENACTS PHASE 2 RESTRICTIONS
- Face Masks are Required. All individuals, including non-Residents, must wear a well-fitting Face Mask that covers their nose and mouth any time they leave their home.
- Playgrounds are Open. All playgrounds and parks may reopen to the general public, but Face Mask requirements and Social Gathering limitations do apply.
- New Fishing and Hunting Restrictions. On-Reservation fishing is limited to enrolled Tribal Members and their Spouses and Descendants.
- Recreational Areas Closed. All Recreational Areas, including all campgrounds and the Two Rivers RV Park, are closed to all individuals except for authorized fishing.
- Pow-Wow Grounds Closed. The Pow-Wow grounds are closed to all individuals except those who are in isolation or quarantine, or by written permission of the Tribal Council.
- Stay at Home Order is Lifted. All Reservation residents are recommended stay at their residence as much as possible.
- Social Gathering Limitations. Indoor social gatherings are limited to 5 non-household members. Outdoor social gatherings are limited to 15 non-household members.
- Non-Essential Travel is Restricted. Do not travel to Idaho, anywhere 75 miles or father the Reservation, or any COVID-19 hotspots. Employees may be required to quarantine.
- Religious or Cultural Ceremonies are Limited to 25% of Maximum Facility Capacity or 200 Individuals, Whichever is Face Masks, Social Distancing, and Attendance records are required.
- Partial Shut Down of Governmental Services. Tribal facilities remain closed to the public. In-person services are by appointment only and are limited to essential services.
- Moccasin Express Operations Shall Resume. All routes and services shall be subject to internal safety policies and procedures.
- Gyms May Reopen, Subject to WA Department of Health Safety Guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to, the Boys & Girls Club and Wellpinit School District.
- Senior Centers May Reopen to Visitation, Subject to Safety Guidelines. Meals will continue to be delivered.
- Organized Youth Sports May Resume, Subject to Safety Guidelines. Educational Facilities and Youth Programs must follow relevant CDC/DOH guidelines at all times.
- Tribal Casinos Shall Follow Internal Policies.
- Spokane Tribal Enterprises Shall Follow Internal Policies.
- Tribal Governmental Shall Follow Internal Policies.
- Violators May be Subject to Penalties.
- Effective as of February 17, 2021. Restrictions in effect until further notice.
This summary is offered for informational purposes only.
Please see Resolution 2021-198 for full language and details.