Wear a mask, social distance and avoid groups outside your household because…
- No vaccine is 100% effective.
- Vaccines take a couple weeks to become effective at blocking infection.
- COVID vaccines may not prevent you from spreading the virus.
- Masks protect people with compromised immune systems or pre-existing conditions.
- Masks protect against all strains of COVID
- Socializing with people outside your household or frequenting busy public places increases your chance of infection or bringing the virus onto the reservation.
- With so many unknowns surrounding the COVID virus and multiple new strains, it’s better to ere on the side of caution.