VACANCY ANN #: STOI-22-011
TITLE: ON CALL/BACKUP BUS DRIVER
SUPERVISOR: TRANSIT COORDINATOR
STATUS: PART-TIME, ON-CALL
RATE OF PAY: $19.00 PER HOUR
OPENING DATE: JANUARY 26, 2022
CLOSING DATE: OPEN CONTINUOUS
APPLY ON LINE TODAY; https://spokanetribe.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=43&source=aWQ9MTg%3D
INTRODUCTION: The Moccasin Express offers safe, reliable transportation to area residents for medical, dental, mental health and addiction recovery appointments.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate passenger vehicles in safe and responsible manner in all road conditions.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitization standards as recommended by the CDC for the Moccasin Express vehicles.
- Transport clients to and from appointments safely and timely.
- Maintain complete documentation as required by Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) compliance regulations.
- Must follow and adhere to confidentiality standards.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, will work respectfully with Elders.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must have the ability to write routine paperwork.
- Must be able to work a schedule that will vary.
- Must be available on short notice.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid WA State Driver’s License, good driving record and be tribally insurable
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug test and all required background checks as required by the Spokane Tribe of Indians.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY; https://spokanetribe.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=43&source=aWQ9MTg%3D
Contact: Sabrina McCoy (509) 458-6583 or Empero Corral
Ph: (509) 458-6583, (509) 458-6527, Fax: (509) 458-6556
Applications Must Be Received In The Human Resources Department By 4:30 PM On The Closing Date
The Spokane Tribe Reserves The Right To Hire According To Its Indian Preference Policy
All Applicants Will Be Subject To A Pre-Employment Drug Test
All Positions With The Tribe Are Subject To A 90 Day Orientation Period