Click here to view RFB21-014 in it’s entirety
Installation and configuration of a new Network Attached Storage appliance for the Spokane Tribe of Indians Administration Building, and pending quotes, possibly the Spokane TANF Building. Depending on bids, also migrate data from the existing NAS.
- The new NAS needs to be on site and not remote.
- 30 terabyte or more storage.
- Rack mountable with mounting hardware.
- Fiber channel connectivity and cabling necessary.
- Smart array controller
- Integrated management software
- Needs to work with our virtual machine array.
- Migrate the data from the existing NAS to the new NAS or propose idea for both appliances to work together.
- After installation support and training
- Warranty period for three years for the hardware. Warranty on the labor as well.
The company chosen will install and configure the system to the liking of the Spokane Tribe I.T. Department. The company chosen shall provide training for the system for IT Department.