Language Immersion Houseboat Cook
Click here for entire RFQ: RFQ23-063 Language Culture Immersion Camp Cook
Click here for menu: Copy of Menu23
Role and Responsibilities
Storage and preparation of meals on the Language Immersion Houseboat July 13, 2023. Services will be required for a total of 2 days including grocery shopping. Shopping completed by contracted. (Supplies and food not to be included in bid). Must have own BBQ Grill. All meals will require onsite cooking Must keep water & supplies well stocked on houseboat for attendees. *See attached daily menu.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be able to cook for large groups
- Must have knowledge of food transportation and storage.
- Must have current Food Handlers Card
- Must work well with people of all ages, children to adults
- Must be able to pass a background check