STOI GOV: PART TIME CHILD CARE PROVIDERS (WRAP AROUND)
|Vacancy Ann. #||STOI-19-092|
|Title||STOI GOV: PART TIME CHILD CARE PROVIDERS (WRAP AROUND)|
|Rate of Pay||$12.67/PER HOUR|
|Opening Date||SEPTEMBER 25, 2019|
|Closing Date||OPEN UNTIL FILLED|
This position must function with considerable independence, reporting to and receiving assistance as needed from the Education Resource Specialist. The Wrap Around Staff is responsible for assisting the Head Start in the daily operations of the Head Start Wrap Around Program. Providing child care before and after Head Start hours.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in planning, coordinating and implementation of the Activities for the children.
- Provide activities and experiences that develop questioning, probing and
- problem solving appropriate to developmental levels and learning styles of the children.
- Provide opportunities for children to understand, acquire, and use verbal
- and non-verbal means of communicating thoughts and feelings.
- Provide experiences that stimulate children to explore and express their
- creative abilities.
- Provide opportunities for Native American culture experiences and
- Help each child to know, accept, and take pride in self and to develop a
- sense of independence.
- Help children learn to get along with others and encourages feelings of
- empathy and mutual respect among children and adults.
- Provide an environment in which children can learn and practice
- behaviors which are appropriate and acceptable individually and in a group.
- Maintain an open, friendly, and informative relationship with children and
- their families.
- Provide a variety of appropriate equipment, activities, and opportunities to promote the physical development of children.
- Use space, materials, and routine as resources for constructing an interesting and enjoyable environment that encourages exploration and learning.
- Provide a safe environment to prevent and reduce injuries.
- Maintain good sanitation and safety practices throughout the classroom, including personal appearance and hygiene.
- Promote good health and nutrition and helps to provide an environment that contributes to the prevention of illness.
- Must be at least 18 Years old
- Ability to obtain the following certificates: Food Handlers Certification, First Aid and CPR Certification
- Successful clearance of a signed Criminal History and Background Information Inquiry that indicates no conviction of child abuse and neglect or serious felony.
- TB test required
Applications Are Available In The Human Resources Department
Contact: Sabrina McCoy or Andrea Flett
P.O. Box 206, Wellpinit, WA 99040
(509) 458-658, or (509) 458-6527
FAX: (509) 458-6556
E-mail: . email@example.com
Applications Must Be Received In The Human Resources Department No Later Than
4:30 p.m. On The Closing Date
The Spokane Tribe Reserves The Right To Hire According To Its Indian
Applicants Are Subject To A Pre-Employment Drug Test
Positions With The Spokane Tribe Are Subject To A 90-Day Orientation Period