When – April 17, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Where – In-person at the Pow-Wow Pavilion or via Zoom or phone.
Who – Spokane Tribal Members; employees of the Spokane Tribe of Indians may be required to attend as part of their job duties
- COVID-19 Safety Guidelines shall apply to all in-person participants, including Face Mask and Social Distancing
- Please register in advance at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_SFL9CjwxQxu499KgqhzB_g
- Register with your legal name and include your Spokane Tribal enrollment number after your last name. Individuals who do not provide this information may be removed from the Zoom meeting without warning or notice. Aliases will not be
- The registration link is also available at SpokaneTribe.com
- Phone participants may call 1-253-215-8782 / ID 96350681447 to
- Please send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the General Council Meeting. This allows us to better respond to your
- Department reports and Tribal Council’s proposed meeting agenda will be available on the “Tribal Member News” portion of SpokaneTribe.com starting April 6th, 2021. You will need to log in to your Tribal Member account to access this information.
- The Tribe is preparing a Special Edition Rawhide Press regarding funding from the American Recovery Plan Act (“ARPA”) and proposed options. The Tribe plans to have it in the mail as soon as possible, potentially April 6,
- Due to technological limitations, any votes cast by Zoom participants on any matter shall be advisory In-person votes are binding if a quorum is present.
- Time limits on speakers may be imposed to ensure all Tribal Members have an opportunity to ask questions and voice
This is not a public meeting. Media will not be allowed. If you are a reporter or a member of the press, please do not register for or attend this meeting.8