When – April 17, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Where – Zoom or phone.
Who – Spokane Tribal Members; employees of the Spokane Tribe of Indians may be required to attend as part of their job duties
- Please register in advance at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_SFL9CjwxQxu499KgqhzB_g
- Register with your legal name and include your Spokane Tribal enrollment number after your last name. Individuals who do not provide this information may be removed from the Zoom meeting without warning or notice. Aliases will not be
- The registration link is also available at SpokaneTribe.com
- Phone participants may call 1-253-215-8782 webinar ID 96350681447
- You may also go the Zoom website or mobile app and choose “Join a Meeting” and enter the meeting ID 963-5068-1447
- Please send questions or comments to email@example.com prior to the General Council Meeting. This allows us to better respond to your
- Department reports and Tribal Council’s proposed meeting agenda will be available on the “Tribal Member News” portion of SpokaneTribe.com starting April 6th, 2021. You will need to log in to your Tribal Member account to access this information.
- The Tribe is preparing a Special Edition Rawhide Press regarding funding from the American Recovery Plan Act (“ARPA”) and proposed options. The Tribe plans to have it in the mail as soon as possible, potentially April 6,
This is not a public meeting. Media will not be allowed. If you are a reporter or a member of the press, please do not register for or attend this meeting.8