THIS IS AN “AS-IS” AUCTION SALE
For Spokane Tribal Members
Your bids must be on the BID SHEET-AUCTION ITEMS
Date: August 31st: 8:00am Bid Box will be available outside of the Property Door on the north end of the Admin Building. At 3:00pm Bid Box will be collected. We will not accept a Bid after 3:00pm via email.
SEE PERTINENT INFORMATION; on the Bid Sheet for making an appointment to see the item(s)
BID OPENING: September 1, 2020 at 1:00pm-Property Office
PLEASE LOOK AT THE ITEM AND INFORMATION-A FEW ITEMS HAVE A STARTING BID; Any bid below that amount will not be accepted.
1. of 8:30am to 3:30pm); ONLY Call or e-mail, Marcella Teters
2. If you are an employee of the Tribe On some items there will be a starting bid.
3. If you need to see the item(s); you will need to make an appointment; the week of August 24TH TO August 28TH , 2020, (the Hours -Payroll deduction is not an option.
4. “AS-IS” Rules apply. (see attachment)
5. All Bids will need to be dropped off at designated DROP OFF Box outside of the Property Office door the North end of the Tribal Admin. Building by: August 31, 2020, between 8:00am to 3:00 pm. Or you can e-mail before 3:00 pm on August 31ST to Marcella Teters, Fixed Assets Bookkeeper; Property Department, “ONLY” Work Phone Number: 509-458-6533, e-mail address: Marcella.Teters@spokanetribe.com
6. BID OPENING: Will be on: September 1st ,2020 at 1:00p.m. at the Property Department.
7. All item(s) must be removed within 14 Calendar Days after receiving bid.
8. After Amount of Bid has been received-A Bill of Sale will be issued.
9. The winning bidder on vehicle is responsible to go to Dept. of Licensing to file for Loss of Title
10. Award Notice: You will be notified on or about September 2nd or 3rd on item(s)
11. Awarded Bidders must provide money order, cashiers check and/or Cash within seven (7) calendar days of award notice.