Click for entire RFP: RFP21-011 Council Contractor Lobbyist
The SPOKANE TRIBE OF INDIANS (“Tribe”) is issuing this Request for Proposals (“RFP”) seeking proposals from responsive, responsible, and qualified Contractor that shall serve as a Lobbyist for the Tribe to act as the Tribe’s Owner’s Representative and provide professional services.
- SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED BY CONTRACTOR
- Services to be performed by CONTRACTOR are set forth below:
- CONTRACTOR shall serve as a lobbyist for the
- CONTRACTOR shall take direction from the Tribe and meet with the Tribe’s staff and the Spokane Tribal Business Council as reasonably
- CONTRACTOR shall represent the Tribe’s positions and goals, including representation before appropriate federal agencies, tribunals, and legislative bodies; meet with congressional committees, leadership, and individual members; attendance at meetings which will include national level committees, task forces and work groups that form on occasion either independently or through the auspices of national Indian organizations; advice on legislative matters; preparation and review of documents; and assistance in negotiations.