CHEWELAH CASINO JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
POSITION: DISHWASHER STATUS: FULL-TIME
REPORTS TO: FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
SALARY: $13.50/hr plus tips
DATE OPENED 7/29/2020 CLOSES: 8/4/2020
Responsible for cleaning and monitoring tables for customer needs, collecting dirty dishes and running the dishwasher and duties requested by supervisory personnel, in an efficient courteous manner displaying a high standard of customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
• Must be willing to work with all regulatory agencies, i.e., Gaming Commission, State, and Federal.
• Must learn and ensure policies and procedures are being followed per the departments’ Internal Controls.
• Must adhere to the Chewelah Casino/Two Rivers Casino Handbook.
• Must adhere to our SMILE service standards by providing excellent customer service.
• Responsible for clearing all tables as time allows.
• Responsible for overall dishwashing and kitchen clean up in accordance with kitchen procedures.
• Maintains cleanliness of all side stations.
• Responsible for stocking.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must have ability to:
• Communicate effectively with all levels of team members, customers and outside contacts.
• Work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Move around all work areas effectively and efficiently
• Able to work periodically under conditions of extreme urgency (creating higher levels of job stress)
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills.
• Ability to be a team player,
• Ability to work independently and use good judgment.
• Must obtain food handlers card within 30 days of employment and keep it current.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is frequently required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee regularly works around mechanical moving parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
You may be subjected to secondary smoke when in the casino environment.
ALL EMPLOYEES ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST, AND AT RANDOM FOLLOWING EMPLOYMENT
ALL EMPLOYEES MUST PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION AND BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A SPOKANE TRIBAL GAMING LICENSE
THE CHEWELAH CASINO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO HIRE ACCORDING TO ITS INDIAN PREFERENCE POLICY
ALL POSITIONS WITH CHEWELAH CASINO ARE SUBJECT TO A 90 DAY ORIENTATION PERIOD
APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE CHEWELAH CASINO HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AND GUEST SERVICES
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT: CINDY HUNDLEY
1-800-322-2788, (509) 935-6167 OR FAX: (509) 935- 6223