Click here to download RFP20-014
The awarded vendor is requested to perform an assessment and upgrades of the Spokane Tribe’s current network infrastructure to best accommodate VoIP telephone systems. The hardware to be audited and potentially replaced starts at the Spokane Tribe Administration Building and extends in many physical directions within the Wellpinit area. The hardware consists of network switches, fiber converters, and existing CAT5 runs which may need replaced, or new homeruns which may need ran in multiple buildings.
• The awarded vendor shall provide programming to prioritize voice and video traffic. Including building VLAN’s if necessary, maximizing network throughput or building a VPN to secure SIP if necessary.
• Respondent shall provide a detailed cost breakdown of the network upgrade work.
• The awarded vendor is requested to provide a hosted Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) telephone system to the Spokane Tribe of Indians.
• The Spokane Tribe of Indians wants to retain their existing phone numbers.
• The system needs basic functions, i.e. voice mail, music on hold, call forwarding, lighted display, intercom, etc. The system must be expandable to accommodate other departments on the Spokane Tribe’s Fiber Network.
• New phone system must have the ability to push voice messages and calls to company cell phones
• The awarded vendor must also provide the phones with the system, the tribe will require about 250 phones, and be compatible with the tribe’s fax lines.
• The awarded vendor shall respond to non-urgent issues with 8 hours and shall respond to urgent issues within 2 hours.
• Respondent shall provide a detailed cost breakdown of non-recurring costs, if any, as well as recurring fees. Service packages should be provided for terms no less than 1 year and up to 5 years.
• Respondent shall provide references of past work as well as experience with rural communities phone systems, years in business.