Spokane Tribe Casino is pleased to announce the Spokane Tribe Management Trainee Program!
This exciting opportunity is for Spokane Tribal Members.
The Spokane Tribe Casino’s Leadership Team is committed to training & developing Spokane Tribal Members; and has designed this management program intended to provide Spokanes the training and mentoring they need to become Leaders at their Casino.
If interested in expanding your career in the following areas, please click on link https://spokanetribe.com/employment/ to apply.
We are recruiting in the following areas:
• Casino Operations
• Executive Admin/Analyst
• Food & Beverage
• Must be an enrolled Spokane Tribal Member
• Must have a four-year college degree from an accredited college or university or proven record of near completion of one
• Two years of experience in the field of interest
• One year of experience as a Lead or in a Supervisory role
• Application packets must include:
o Completed application for employment
o Proof of enrollment
o Cover letter
o Three professional letters of recommendation
o College transcripts or training certifications
These positions are a 10-month paid mentorship positions with the goal of expanding his or her knowledge in the area of interest and moving into a management role within our Casino!
Should you have questions or concerns, please email Brea Bright, Training Manager, at: Brea.Bright@spokanetribecasino.com.
We look forward to meeting you soon!