MODERN DANCE SECURITY, 4 POSITIONS
|Vacancy Ann. #||STOI-17-072|
|Title||MODERN DANCE SECURITY, 4 POSITIONS|
|Rate of Pay||$12.00/HOUR|
|Opening Date||JULY 6, 2017|
|Closing Date||AUGUST 7, 2017|
INTRODUCTION: The purpose of the Modern Dance Security positions it to provide security by monitoring the youth activities in the Modern Dance Hall during the Spokane Tribe’s Labor Day Pow-Wow. The incumbents will be responsible for the safety and well-being of visitors to the modern dance hall throughout the annual weekend celebration.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
- Proactively addressing guests whose behavior might become a nuisance or threat to other patrons, employees, or guests for the best interest of the Tribe and pow-wow event.
- Calmly removing guests from the property who represent a nuisance or threat to other patrons, employees or guests.
- Assisting co-workers as needed to insure the best outcomes for the guests and business.
- Participating in End of Night Closing Duties; including clearing all guests from the premises, general clean-up, taking trash cans to the dumpsters, and securing the entrances.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be timely and reliable.
- Must have a neat appearance, and be presentable.
- Must have the ability to speak clearly and project their voice.
- Must have an even temperament and the ability to persuade people to cooperate without conflict.
- Must be vigilant about the job duties and remain focused throughout the shift.
Selections will be based upon:
Previous related work experience, Spokane Tribal Preference, must pass Background check and Drug Test. A copy of Spokane Tribal I.D must be attached with application.
Applications are available at the Spokane Tribal Human Resources Department (located downstairs in the Alfred E. McCoy Administration Building)
Applications are available at the Tribal Human Resource Department
P.O. Box 206 Wellpinit, WA 99040
Contact: Sabrina McCoy or Geraldine Abrahamson
(509)-458-6583, (509) 458-6569 or (509) 458-6574
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received in the Human Resource Department no later than 4:30 p.m. on the closing date
The Spokane Tribe reserves the right to hire according to its Indian Preference Policy
All Applicants are subject to a Pre-Employment Drug Test