WBGC SMART MOVES PROGRAM ASSISTANT (CTAS)
|Vacancy Ann. #||WELLPINIT BOYS & GIRLS CLUB|
|Title||WBGC SMART MOVES PROGRAM ASSISTANT (CTAS)|
|Supervisor||WBGC PROGRAM MANAGER/UNIT DIRECTOR|
|Department||WELLPINIT BOYS & GIRLS CLUB|
|Status||PART - TIME|
|Rate of Pay||$13.00 PER HOUR|
|Closing Date||DECEMBER 7, 2018|
- Provide youth 6-17 with a fun & safe environment
- Supervise large groups of youth at Club and off site activities
- Opening/Closing responsibilities of Club
- Record keeping, documentation and ADA
- Assist with BGCA Smart Moves program planning and implementation
- Collaboration with Club Staff to execute daily programs and activities of Smart Moves
- Provide behavioral guidance services to Club members
- Other duties as assigned by Unit Director and Program Director
- Ability to work with high risk youth
- Knowledge of culturally appropriate programs to help youth develop life skills necessary to resist drugs and alcohol and make healthy choices
- Ability to work with law enforcement and assist Police in building trustworthy relationships with the youth
- Provide opportunities for youth to engage with other youth programs to share what is happening within the Spokane Reservation boundaries and how they can work as Reservation community members to improve the whole Spokane Tribe’s future
- Applicants must have a positive attitude and a desire to work with all youth within the Spokane Indian Reservation boundaries.
- Experience in youth development and knowledge of tribal culture and history preferred.
- Knowledge of substance abuse prevention and education is a plus.
- CPR & First Aid/Pathogens must be obtained within 45 days of hire.
- All applicants must pass a criminal background check and Spokane Tribe drug test before date of hire.
- Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license be at least the age of 23 with DOL 3 year abstract.
- Please e-mail Resume & Cover Letter to:
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:30 p.m. on the closing date.
Boys & Girls Clubs are an Equal Opportunity Employer