WELLPINIT BOYS & GIRLS CLUB SMART MOVES PROGRAM ASSISTANT (2 POSITIONS)
|Title||WELLPINIT BOYS & GIRLS CLUB SMART MOVES PROGRAM ASSISTANT (2 POSITIONS)|
|Supervisor||BOYS & GIRLS CLUB UNIT DIRECTOR|
|Department||WELLPINIT BOYS & GIRLS CLUB|
|Rate of Pay||$13.00 PER HOUR|
|Opening Date||JUNE 11, 2018|
|Closing Date||JUNE 19, 2018|
THE WELLPINIT BOYS & GIRLS CLUB IS GROWING! WE ARE PLEASED TO BE ABLE TO HIRE 2 ADDITIONAL ASSISTANTS FOR OUR GRANT AWARDED SMART MOVES PROGRAM.
- Provide youth 6-17 with a fun & safe atmosphere
- Supervise large groups of youth
- Opening/Closing responsibilities of Club
- Record keeping, documentation and attendance
- Assist with BGCA Smart Moves program planning and implementation
- Collaboration with Club Staff to execute daily programs and activities of Smart Moves
- Provide behavioral guidance services to club members
- Other duties as assigned by Unit Director and Program Director
- Ability to work with high risk youth
- Knowledge of culturally appropriate programs to help youth develop life skills necessary to resist drugs and alcohol and make healthy decisions
- Ability to work with law enforcement and assist Police in building trustworthy relationships with the youth
- Provide opportunities for youth to engage with other youth from other youth programs in regards to what is happing within the Spokane Reservation boundaries and how they can work as Reservation community members to improve the whole Spokane Tribe's future
- Applicants must have a positive attitude and a desire to work with all youth within the Spokane Indian Reservation boundaries.
- Experience in youth development, knowledge of culture and history preferred.
- Knowledge of substance abuse prevention and education is a plus.
- CPR & First Aid/Pathogens must be obtained within 45 days of hire.
- All employees must pass a criminal background check with the state and the Spokane Tribe drug test before date of hire.
- Must have a valid Washington State driver's license.
Applications Are Available In the Spokane Tribal Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 206, Wellpinit, WA 99040
Contact: Sabrina McCoy (509) 458-6583, or Andrea Flett (509) 458-6527
FAX: (509) 458-6556
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applications Must Be Received In the Human Resources Department
No Later Than 4:30 p.m. on the Closing Date
Applicants Are Subject To A Pre-Employment Drug Test